Tuesday 18 June 2013

Novenas of The Blessed Virgin Mary

NOVENAS OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Picture
Novena in honor of the Assumption
of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Before beginning this Prayer, first read it over and absorb what you will be saying. Then gather your thoughts and choose the specific words that you will be using to ask for your special request or intention.

It is assumed that Mary ascended to heaven because she is "after all" the Mother of God (Jesus). This is the Novena recognizing and honoring that assumption.

Think about how you feel about your own mother and then meditate on the fact that Mary was the Mother of God (Jesus). This fact alone tells us why we should regard her above all mothers. Even above our own mother! Pay close attention to the words you are repeating.

Scroll down and read the Novena before reciting. (pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)

MARY, Queen Assumed into Heaven, I rejoice that after years of heroic martyrdom on earth, you have at last been taken to the throne prepared for you in heaven by the Holy Trinity. Lift my heart with you in the glory of your Assumption above the dreadful touch of sin and impurity. Teach me how small earth becomes when viewed from heaven. Make me realize that death is the triumphant gate through which I shall pass to your Son, and that someday my body shall rejoin my soul in the unending bliss of heaven.

From this earth, over which I tread as a pilgrim, I look to you for help. In honor of your Assumption into heaven I ask for this favor: (state your specific request or intention here!) When my hour of death has come, lead me safely to the presence of Jesus to enjoy the vision of my God for all eternity together with you.


Picture
NOVENA TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN

Before beginning this Prayer, first read it over and absorb what you will be saying. Then gather your thoughts and choose the specific words that you will be using to ask for your special request or intention.

Never known to fail. Think about how you feel about your own mother and then meditate on the fact that Mary was the Mother of God (Jesus). This fact alone tells us why we should regard her above all mothers. Even above our own mother! Pay close attention to the words you are repeating.

(pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)


O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity.


Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I Humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me this necessity (state your specific request or intention here!)

There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).

Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times).

Say this prayer for 9 consecutive days and then publish and it will be granted to you. Grateful thanks.


Picture

NOVENA TO MARY MOTHER OF GOD

Before beginning this Prayer, first read it over and absorb what you will be saying. Then gather your thoughts and choose the specific words that you will be using to ask for your special request or intention.

For a more enriching experience, go down on your knees to pray or take it one step further and prostrate yourself (lay face down) on the floor while praying.

Awesome Novena! See Mary in deep sorrow. She understands your deep sorrow, pain and fear. She's been there and she'll be there with you.




Think about how you feel about your own mother and then meditate on the fact that Mary was the Mother of God (Jesus). This fact alone tells us why we should regard her above all mothers. Even above our own mother! Pay close attention to the words you are repeating.

(pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)

I greet you, ever blessed Virgin, Mother of God, throne of grace, miracle of almighty power! I greet you, sanctuary of the Most Holy Trinity and Queen of the Universe, Mother of mercy and refuge of sinners!

Most loving Mother, attracted by your beauty and sweetness, and by your tender compassion, I confidently turn to you, and beg of you obtain for me of your dear Son the favor I request in this novena: (state your specific request or intention here!)

Obtain for me also, Queen of Heaven, the most lively contrition for my many sins and the grace to imitate closely those virtues which you practiced so faithfully, especially humility, purity and obedience. Above all, I beg you to be my mother and protectress, to receive me into number of your devoted children, and to guide me from your high throne of glory.

Do not reject my petitions, Mother of mercy! Have pity on me, and do not abandon me during life or at the moment of my death. Daughter of the Eternal Father, Mother of the Eternal Son, Spouse of the Holy Spirit, Temple of the Adorable Trinity, pray for me. Immaculate and tender Heart of Mary, refuge of the needy and hope of sinners, filled with the most lively respect, love, and gratitude, I devote myself forever to your service, and I offer you my heart with all that I am and all that is mine.

Accept this offering, sweet Queen of Heaven and Earth, and obtain for me of your dear Son, Jesus Christ, the favors I ask through your intercession in this novena. Obtain for me also a generous, constant love of God, perfect submission to His holy Will, the true spirit of a Christian, and the grace of final perseverance. Amen.

911 NOVENA PRAYER
The Queen of Peace of Medjugorje has told us in situations of immediate and urgent need, She will be with us. She encourages us to call upon Her. Our Lady said on March 4, 1982:
“…I am at your side and guard you. If you have any problems, whatever it be, call me. I will come immediately and help you in advising you on best resolving the difficulty"....

“…Through fasting and prayer, one can stop wars, one can suspend the laws of nature…”

Therefore, we know any crisis whatsoever must submit to change, even against all odds, when granted by God through prayer.


"Father, would you please put your complete armour on me now. I ask and thank You for it in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior."

State your request
9 - Memorares
1 – Rosary
1- Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
1 - Chaplet of Divine Mercy



Memorare
"Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me." Amen


Holy Rosary


Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...... (here name your request)
Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

II. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of.......(here name your request) Our Father...Hail Mary....Glory Be To the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

III. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away." Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of.....(here name your request) Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father...Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.
Say the Hail, Holy Queen: Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen. and add: St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us. -- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
The Divine Mercy Chaplet
End with :

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You

Other Novenas to the Blessed Virgin Mary at the following Links:

mary_the_help_of_christians.doc
Download File

LEAVE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST OR PRAISE REPORT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment